- Direct Placement
- Anaheim, CA
Our client is looking for a full-time salaried Project Coordinator/Jr. Estimator to join their team!
They are mid-size successful and growing insulation company and have been doing business in Los Angeles and Orange County since 1970. Working with them will allow you to wear many different hats and learn about many facets of construction.
We are looking for a self-starter with good communication skills who can integrate into our team and is looking for future growth within the construction industry. If you are a hard-working individual, there is plenty of opportunity for growth within their company.
- Bid takeoff and assist with proposal preparation
- Read and fully understand project drawings, blueprints, construction contracts, specifications and RFP's
- Communication is critical both internally and externally for any necessary information to preform duties.
- Respond to all emails, telephone inquiries, and assist management as needed.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Computer skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Review bid requirements thoroughly and ask follow-up questions on every bid
- Consistently follow up on submitted bids and budgets
- Blueprint/plan reading skills preferred by not necessary
- Respond to any change orders and communicate with estimator in a timely manner
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Other duties as needed
- Quality and Quantity of work
- Customer Service
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
COMPENSATION | POSITION CLASSIFICATION
- $37,440 to $41,600/year ($18-20 per hour)
- Full Time, Direct Placement
- Full Benefits