- Full Time/Contract
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Under the general supervision of the Quality and Training Manager, the Training Coordinator will be responsible for supporting all administrative training activities for new and existing Member Services Representatives and Medicare Member Services Representatives. In this position, the Training Coordinator is also expected to support the Member Services Management Team in any and all training activities. The Training Coordinator will be required to acquire a good understanding of the MSR role, assist in tracking new MSRs knowledge evaluations accurately and timely, including any related reporting.
- Responsible for assisting in preparing new MSRs and ongoing training materials, training schedules and working in a team setting with other Member Service team members, as well as maintaining positive communication with other departments.
- Ensure that presenters are scheduled prior to each training session.
- Develop a complete understanding of the training material content and provide any feedback necessary to ensure training is successful.
- Responsible for learning all processes related to Member Services, including MSRs responsibilities.
- Support Member Services Management in the hiring process of new team members (schedule appointments for phone interviews, schedule appointments for panel interviews, prepare interview packets and track and coordinate with HR candidates’ status as they move through hiring process).
- Responsible for ensuring training room/facility availability and scheduling training room as needed.
- Work closely with IT to ensure necessary equipment, systems and programs are available and ready for training sessions.
- Responsible for tracking availability of any and all training materials needed (binders, tabs, etc.), and ensure training material is ordered and received in a timely manner, prior to scheduled training.
- Responsible for preparing training materials, which includes, but is not limited to making copies binders, creating binder cover/spine, tabs, job aids, tools, and training visual aids, etc.
- Assist in grading quizzes, update the training database, and update/monitor QA data input, as well as maintaining trainees’ performance observations log and reports
- Responsible or gathering reference material needed for training (phone card, Member. Handbooks, formularies, PHI protectors, etc.)
- Assist in organizing Voiceprint recordings and call documentation that can be used for training purposes.
- Assist in creating hands-on practical practice scenarios to enhance the team member’s ability to learn computer systems and to develop multi-tasking skills.
- Prepare new hires’ one-on-one binders and personnel folders.
- Responsible to maintain good working relationships and cooperate actively with Member Services Management and internal departments to meet Member Services Department’s training goals.
- Support Member Services in the transition from a paper-oriented training program to technologically advanced software, web-based programs, computer-based programs and blended approach.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in an office environment.
- Experience in a Managed Care environment preferred.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, trustworthy, reliable and an independent worker.
- Ability to gather and analyze data in a detailed and highly organized manner.
- Professional demeanor
- Professional Certification
- Professional Licenses
- Driver’s License Required
Monday – Friday
8:00 – 5:00 pm