- Direct Placement
- Alhambra, CA
Talent Acquisition/Recruiter – Healthcare
Under the supervision of the Talent Acquisition Manager, this position will ensure the process flow, routing, quality assurance, and filing of individual applications of employment for this managed care health plan system.
- Work closely with HR/Talent acquisition team and all departments to process incoming applications for prospective employees.
- Develop and refine job descriptions by understanding required skills and background, the impact on the role, the ideal fit to the team and company, and the attributes of successful employees for our organization
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively attract, evaluate, network, and hire the best candidates
- Manage the hiring process by acting as an advocate for both managers and candidates, establish regular touch points and diligent follow through, and provide coaching to hiring managers
- Project management all components involved in full lifecycle recruiting through close collaboration; track and recommend opportunities to improve candidate quality and reduce overall spend.
- Extend offers, close candidates, and document results to further improve candidate close rate.
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from executive team.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 2-years' (in-house) healthcare recruiting experience required
- Healthcare recruitment experience required
- Experienced user of HRIS systems highly preferred
- Experienced in development of candidate pipelines via various social media and internet platforms and networking
- Demonstrated experience coaching interviewers and scaling hiring processes
- History of collaboration to make intelligent hiring decisions
- Outstanding service, negotiation, and closing skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
$60,000/yr – $75,000/yr
Commensurate with Experience