- Full Time/Contract
- Alhambra, CA
As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will be supporting the HR team and working with hiring managers from other departments. You will manage and support a variety of recruitment responsibilities, including but not limited to, candidate engagement, scheduling, sourcing, and planning. This role is key to supporting our clients continued growth in the marketplace.
- Work closely with HR team and all departments to process incoming application for prospective employees.
- Primary support for recruiter, candidates, and hiring managers
- Communicate and follow up with candidates throughout the recruitment process to guarantee an exceptional candidate experience
- Track application and general recruiting data in internal recruiting database.
- Upkeep and evaluate ATS process and candidate evaluations
- Provide general onsite recruiting support including: scheduling in-office interviews, coordinating with hiring manages and assembling paperwork packets
- Track and review candidate interviews and results
- Source for candidates
- Assist with candidate pre-employment process
- Travel to local career fairs to recruit top talent from local undergrad and graduate programs.
- Handle logistics for recruiting events including career fairs, dinners and presentations.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum of BA/BS degree
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills in a fast-pace environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and technical skills to include but not limited to: Word, Excel Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in electronic calendaring
- Proven PC skills – Excel, Word, Access, Outlook
- Ability to type a minimum of 60 wpm
- Strong organizing and planning skill
- Highly motivated and able to work with multiple teams simultaneously.
- May be required to work overtime to meet tight deadlines
$39,520/yr – $47,840/yr
Commensurate with Experience