The Phlebotomist is responsible for performing blood collection activities for the purpose of health assessment
in the Clinical Lab Triage department at. The Phlebotomist also performs all activities, pre-analytic analysis and data management under the direction of a California Licensed Supervisor
as defined in Chapter 3 of State of California Business and Professions Code. Provides customer service
communication via phone and face to face.
- Current California Phlebotomy Certificate is required
- 2+ years of previous experience performing venipuncture with hospital-based patient populations
- PEDS experience is preferred.
- Lattice experience is preferred
- Knowledge of specimen collection techniques, equipment, and specimen handling is required.
$20 per hour
Day shift, 4:30am- 1pm (weekend availability)
Evening Shift, 2:30pm-11:00pm (weekend availability)
Night shift, 10:30pm- 7am (weekend availability)
12-week temp assignment, chance of extension. Needed ASAP