- Full Time/Contract
- Laguna Hills, CA
Patient Access Scheduler I, Laguna Hills, CA
To perform specific duties of a breast radiology representative and provide assistance for the proper function of the department. This includes the processing of new orders, imaging records management, scheduling of patients, report distribution, computer system utilization, and interaction with patients, physicians and other hospital personnel.
- Proficient in computer functions, data entry and windows are required.
- One-year experience in radiology records and/or medical scheduling preferred.
- Knowledge and use of medical terminology and EPIC software is preferred.
- Bilingual in either Spanish or Mandarin preferred
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
3-6 months (possibility to go perm based on success rate of project)
Start Date 7/15
Full-Time | M-F – 8:30am – 5:00pm