- Full Time/Contract
- Long Beach, CA
Long Beach, CA
- Meet ambulatory Medical Assistant clinical competencies.
- Perform clinical procedures under supervision of Provider.
- Follow standard work for patient care processes.
- Maintain effective and organized systems to ensure:
- Timely patient flow.
- Rooms stocked with adequate supplies.
- Maintain instruments.
- Ensure all related reports and information are available in the Electronic Health Record.
- Maintenance of all logs and required checks.
- Provide instructions to patients as ordered/instructed by Provider.
- Implement orders and teaching plan components as directed by Provider and licensed care team member(s).
- Ensure documentation is complete, accurate and timely; reflecting patients’ plan of care.
- Demonstrate continued development of clinical expertise, current knowledge of healthcare trends, and education related to clinical ambulatory practice.
- Participate in processes that improve standard of care and practice in the delivery of ambulatory clinical care.
- Perform any additional or miscellaneous duties as requested by the management team within the scope of knowledge and ability.
- "Other duties as assigned
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Certificate from Accredited Medical Assistant Program required.
- Phlebotomy Certification preferred.
- BLS for Healthcare Provider required.
- Prior experience in an ambulatory care environment.