- Direct Placement
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Medi-Cal Product Marketing Analyst
Under the direction of the Product Manager, the Product Business Analyst will review and analyze regulatory marketing guidelines for all Company's products including Medi-Cal and Cal MediConnect Plan. The Business Analyst will support the Product Manager to implement marketing requirements companywide. This position will also develop regulatory member materials like Evidence of Coverage, Formularies, Provider Directories, and other materials. In addition to regulatory material development, the Business Analyst will submit them to regulatory agencies like DHCS and CMS, and track review and approval status. This position will also provide support in project management, developing reports and presentations, and compiling enrollment and marketing statistics for companywide and marketing department level initiatives. Provide support to the Product Manager to coordinate the delivery of supporting documents related to Marketing for internal and external audits (NCQA, Medicare Readiness, DHCS Compliance Review
- Develop all regulatory materials for Cal MediConnect as required by CMS to be developed annually and as needed based on Regulatory and Benefit changes, including, but not limited to the EOC (Member Handbook), Summary of Benefits, and Annual Notice of Change.
- Develop Medi-Cal EOC (Member Handbook) to be developed annually and as needed based on Regulatory and Benefit changes.
- Develop Formularies and Provider and Pharmacy Directories for all lines of business on a monthly basis or as needed.
- Provide research, analytical and project management support to all Marketing managers and directors in the areas of development and implementation of marketing policies and procedures for all products including Medi-Cal and Company's DualChoice.
- Support Product Manager in the development and implementation of the annual Medicare training program.
- Support Product Manager in the coordination of all internal and external audits including document preparation and delivery.
- Conduct market research that includes new products, market competition, innovation or evolution in the healthcare industry, best practices in marketing and communications, etc.
- Coordinate Marketing Policies and Procedures (PnP) which includes development of new PnPs, updating existing and uploading into Compliance 360°.
- Monitor and coordinate the completion of the Marketing department's Compliance Metrics and report out to Executive Team.
- Act as a liaison between the Product Management departments and all other Company departments to gather and collect deliverables for the Company committees and workgroups.
- Act as a delegate between the Marketing department and all other Company departments in the training committee.
- Assist in drafting and coordinating all Requests for Proposal (RFP) for the Marketing department.
- Develop process documentation for current processes and monitor for necessary changes to improve processes.
- Support the Marketing Chief and Directors on special companywide and departmental projects and initiatives.
- Ensure the privacy and security of PHI (Protected Health Information) as outlined in Company's policies and procedures relating to HIPAA compliance.
- Any other duties as required to ensure successful health plan operations.
- $54k – $69k
- Full Time, M-F
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Direct Placement, Benefited