1. Meet ambulatory nursing clinical competencies for LVN licensure.
2. Demonstrate understanding and adhere to the Scope of Practice based on
3. Identify improvement opportunities, implement countermeasures and escalate to
appropriate management resource as needed.
4. Maintain up-to-date knowledge. Capability to perform all assigned nursing functions and
competencies to float to all clinical roles within scope of licensure.
5. Collaborate with all departments to coordinate patient care.
6. Ensure documentation is accurate, complete and timely; reflecting patients’ plan of care.
7. Provide clear direction to all members of the care team to support the plan of care while
maintaining the responsibility and accountability for the delivery of ambulatory nursing care.
8. Demonstrate continued development of clinical expertise, current knowledge of healthcare
trends and education related to ambulatory nursing practice.
9. Participate in processes that improve Standards of Care and practice in the delivery of
ambulatory nursing care.
10. Implement a teaching plan with patient, family and/or caregiver(s) as necessary.
11. Perform any additional or miscellaneous duties as requested by the management team
within the scope of knowledge and ability.
12. "Other duties as assigned ".
Prior nursing experience in ambulatory care environment.
Will travel between Irvine (M, Tues, Friday) and Mission Viejo (Wednesday,
With knowledge on anticoagulation- Patient Education/Complication
Current California LVN License with IV Certification required
Current BLS for Healthcare Providers required