- Full Time/Contract
- Irvine, CA
Limited X-Ray Tech/Medical Assistant
- Room patients, take and document vital signs, and assist provider with medical exam. Evaluate patients for immediate medical need and report to provider.
- Perform accurate charting, assessments, and intervention and follow-up per scope of practice and X-rays.
- Administer medications and perform procedures per scope of licensure and per provider order.
- Maintain cleanliness and sterilization of instruments, exam rooms, and all treatment areas (ie. surgery, lab, cast room, etc.) as needed or directed.
- Follow current policies and procedures for labeling and collection of all specimens, using appropriate media.
- Maintain current knowledge of medications, sterile technique, and policies and procedures. Maintain current licenses/certificates.
- Dispose of contaminated/non-contaminated sharps in the appropriate disposal container. Access and interpret needed information from MSDS on-line in a prompt manner.
- Respond to and participate in all clinical emergencies and maintenance of emergency equipment.
- Adhere to infection control, universal precautions, and use of personal protective equipment as needed for all patient care procedures, maintenance of equipment, and disposal of waste.
- Organize patient correspondence and phone messages. Make accurate and precise callbacks per provider instruction to reinforce provider instructions, follow-up care, patient education, and test results.
- X-Ray Tech/Medical Assistant with a least 2 years' experience.
- Nextgen EMR experience preferred.
Temp to Hire