- Full Time/Contract
- Laguna Hills, CA
Care Operations Coordinator
The Care Operations Coordinator reports directly to the Executive Director, Clinical Resources. This position supports every service line of the hospital in conjunction with the Utilization Review department to support the efficiency of the use of health care services. In addition, this position also directly supports the Social Work Services department and the Palliative Care program. The incumbent of this position will be greatly responsible for the administrative aspects of each department's operations. Working directly with discharge planners, nursing personnel, licensed clinical social workers, and nurse practitioners to assist in organizational operations to support compliance with regulatory requirements. Finally, this position is also focused on improving the quality of care we provide through audits, analysis, and continuous improvement.
- High School Diploma / GED preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration or another related field preferred
- 2 Years' experience in a Hospital, Medical Group, Utilization Review Department or other healthcare related service.
- Highly proficient in administrative / clerical and verbal/written communication skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint