- Full Time/Contract
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca
Under the direction of the Marketing & Communications Manager, the Graphic Designer is responsible for creating visual solutions to help drive the organization's strategic priorities and other key projects. The Graphic Designer conceptualizes designs and completes page layout for both internal and external audiences for all lines of business. The Graphic Designer ensures the graphics are consistent with brand and style guidelines, and they enhance the content and messaging. To develop all materials requested, the Graphic Designer works across the organization to develop the creative criteria (during brainstorm meetings) and collaborates with the Communication Writers, Communications Strategist and Communications Coordinators to ensure all projects meet objectives and are completed and on time.
- Develop effective designs for programs and large projects/campaigns that visually support the communication objectives for the organization and all departments.
- Meet with internal clients and the Communications Writer to understand the goal, objective and target audience to develop the right strategic direction.
- Validate and enforce appropriate use of graphics and logos in all internal and external communications.
- All internal graphics developed and any deviation to graphics will be submitted directly to the Marketing & Communications Manager for review and/or approval for use.
- Maintain brand including color palette, font family, blobs, logos and any other graphics on all print and online materials.
- Coordinate the external production of designed and developed printed material that has been previously approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Proficiency in all aspects of production such as:
b. Page layout
c. Image processing
f. Promotional items
g. Website graphics
i. Display advertising as web banners
- Review printer's proofs and edit them as needed. Coordinate secondary proofing and editing to ensure timely review, comment and incorporation of revisions towards a final product.
- Work with approved printing vendors to submit Request for Quotes for all I projects.
- Assist in the production of the Provider Directories, Evidence of Coverage, newsletters, Medicare materials and other regulatory projects with the Product Management team.
- Work with the Spanish Editor to layout all Spanish content and receive approval.
- Work with the Communications Coordinator to update projects and ensure all timelines and deliverables are met.
- Create and prepare projects for reproduction, produce design projects using industry standard software, and interface with pre-press bureaus, printers, sign masters and other suppliers. Track development and production time on a project basis. Use the web and other resources to keep abreast of the latest industry news and technologies.
- Presenting to clients and internal audiences alike.
- Managing time while working on multiple projects at once, being aware of the limitations and realities of both schedules and budgets.
- Participating actively as a member of a team that is growing and evolving.
Four (4+) or more years extensive design production experience using a combination of the following graphics packaged software: Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop (AdobeCloud). Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design from an accredited institution required.
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm