- Full Time/Contract
- Long Beach, CA
Long Beach, CA
- Must have the ability, skillset, qualifications, education, and licensure (if applicable) for all the responsibilities
- required for position.
- Must excel in communication (written & verbal), customer service and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Must excel in prioritization, organization and multi-tasking while demonstrating attention to detail and follow though.
- Can problem solve to logical conclusion, demonstrate initiative and is responsible.
- Greet, connect, and be an extraordinary host for each patient at arrival and departure/check-out at facility.
- Be at work and be on time.
- Follow company policies, procedures and directives.
- Interact in a positive and constructive
- One (1) year minimum of Customer Service in any field preferred.
- Prior medical office experience preferred
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Medical Terminology Certificate preferred.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider.
- Hourly Pay Rate (range): $15-$17.50
- Project Start date: ASAP
- Duration (Est. project end date): 2-4 months covering LOA
- Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM