- Full Time/Contract
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Claims Audit & Recovery Coordinator
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
The Claims Audit & Recovery Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Claims Internal Auditing Team with the day-to-day clerical duties associated with auditing and recovery, to ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Researching claims on outside vendor invoices & updating databases and spreadsheets.
- Creating batch load events for MediTrac.
- Sending recovery letters to Providers.
- Closing recovery letters for retractions completed.
- Assisting with the clean-up of the Recovery Letters Database.
- Researching unidentified mail.
- Support LEAN activities by actively participating in LEAN initiatives, RIEs, daily huddles and provide feedback during participation.
- High School education, GED or equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years related work experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word & Excel).
- Full Time, M-F
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM