- Direct Placement
- Anaheim, CA
- Provides support to Corporate Buyers by assisting them with the process of merchandising, selection and development, sales, analysis and vendor management.
- Sets up new items and vendors in the department.
- Coordinates all aspects of purchase order management, item definition, coding, purchase order entry, revisions, order reconciliations, EDI and drop shipments.
- Collects weekly store margins.
- Sources product from secondary vendors.
- Enters advertisement ads.
- Researches and processes Accounts payable pricing discrepancies.
- Serves as a liaison between the buying department and the branches and vendors.
- Provides administrative support such as phoning, faxing orders to vendors, releasing orders, price changes and creating spreadsheets.
- Purchasing/buying experience preferred
- Bachelor Degree preferred or a minimum of 2 years' experience
- High School Diploma
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Full-Time, Monday – Friday