- Full Time/Contract
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Auditor Internal Controls
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca
Under the direction of the Internal Controls Manager, the Internal Controls Auditor is responsible for conducting internal audits to identify risks, establish controls and assess the control environment of each significant business process.
- Perform payroll audits of processes and make annual recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct audits of the requisition, purchase order, and invoice payment process.
- Review and monitor employee reimbursement and credit card processes.
- Audit company compliance with Board resolutions and approvals.
- Audit and monitor new and recently improved internal controls for adherence to recommendations.
- Create internal audit reports on control weaknesses and audits performed as directed by Director and Executive team.
- Present annual internal audit plan for approval to the executive team.
- Identify areas of opportunity for control enhancements.
- Promote teamwork and maintain effective working relationships with others throughout the organization.
- Three years of experience in the area of internal controls assessment and auditing. Experience with MS Office applications. Has experience applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited institution required.
- CPA, CIA, CISA designations preferred.
- Driver’s License Required
- Data entry involving computer keyboard and screens, filing and copying of records and/or correspondence
$26.41 – $31.00
Full Time Contract