- Direct Placement
- Garden Grove, CA
Our client is a leading provider of third-party billing and collections, specializing in Home Infusion Claims. For over thirteen-years, our client has provided results oriented reimbursement solutions for many of the Nation’s leading Home Infusion Therapy providers.
Responsible for oversight of operation and staff to achieve company goals resulting in optimal revenue and ongoing business.
- Oversees day-to-day operations including supervising Client Service Managers, Office Manager, Cash Manager and AR Analyst (5 direct reports).
- Creatively manage collection teams to produce results by motivating achievement and rewarding successful outcomes.
- Responsible for new business development of services through networking and sales efforts.
- Produce results required to ensure customer satisfaction and ongoing revenue from clients.
- Act as HITRUST Compliance Officer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- P & L responsibility to ensure company is profitable and meets client expectations.
- Direct team to achieve the expected percent of collections within a specified timeframe for client projects.
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly productivity and collection results (company dashboards).
- Review monthly "AM (account manager) AR Reviews and chart audit results.
- Onboard all new clients and set up procedures required to obtain all required project information including IT implementation.
- Establish goals and communicate routinely with clients regarding project requirements. Schedule routine review calls and obtain new business.
- Provide senior management with monthly reporting including updates on all client projects, cash forecasting, and collection trends.
- Ensure staff communicates with patients and payers in an appropriate manner per standards and client instructions.
- Oversee all client records, project reports, and patient information to ensure all is managed per Company policies and client’s requirements.
- Oversee the accurate reporting of cash collection information per Company procedures.
- Maintain client confidentiality agreements per Company policy.
- Oversee the management HITRUST requirements including monitoring Security Officer’s role and IT vendor requirements.
- Monitor attendance and general performance of staff, i.e. address and document issues as required (below minimum standards, work schedule, etc.).
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS REQUIRED
- 15+ years AR operations or finance experience in the home infusion or specialty pharmacy industry.
- Must have experience in reimbursement functions and financial reporting.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate a team and create positive environment that rewards success.
- Requires effective project management skills with an ability to multitask.
- Expertise in third party payer collections with a comprehensive understanding of insurance company policies and procedures (Federal, State, commercial, RXCards) and HIPAA regulations is also required.
- Professionalism with the highest standard of ethical behavior a must.
- Experience with common industry software (CPR+), clearinghouses, and payer websites, Quickbooks.
- Expert understanding of Excel. Extensive experience in managing a team with results oriented objectives.
- Should be highly motivated and self-directed with comprehensive understanding of the reimbursement process.
- Must also be an excellent communicator, skilled at customer service, and an effective marketer of company services.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Commensurate with Experience
Full Time (Exempt) Benefited Position.