- Direct Placement
- San Francisco, CA
Our client is a recognized national leader in disposable medical supply delivery since 1968, providing quality supplies, services and support. Specializing in Wound Care, Diabetes, Urology and Enteral products, our client is here to deliver the products, services and support needed to maximize clinical outcomes for providers and patients alike.
DME Territory Representative
(Wound Care, Urology & Home Health)
Territory: North & South San Francisco
The Territory Account Manager is responsible for the development and execution of a comprehensive sales plan to fully support the sales of all products and services offered within the established territory. Generates new business that supports the companys goals and objectives for both new and existing accounts. Utilizes exceptional communication skills in selling to both clinical and finance level professionals. Provides accurate and detailed customer service, account and product education to all clients. Creates and presents all required reporting to Management in a timely manner.
- Ability to sell the companys services utilizing a structured sales process. Ability to identify customer needs as an important part of the selling process. Ability to develop a progressive, long-term, referral generating relationship with the customer. Capable to learn and present value proposition (i.e. features and benefits). Ability to successfully present and implement new marketing programs within the assigned territory
- Ability to organize and prioritize time and schedule to maximize exposure to key customers within a defined territory. Ability to prospect, identify and quality new referral opportunities. Capable of identifying and focusing on priority accounts
- Ability to convert current and new customers into a progressively growing referral system and revenue base
- Ability to effectively network with healthcare professionals, institutions, community agencies, key trade associations, and specific manufacturers to promote our clients value proposition. Able to attend and represent company at trade shows, conferences, association meetings and educational seminars
- Ability to develop creative solutions to identified customer issues and to respond in a manner that improves the customer relationship. Ability to communicate and direct customer requests to operations centers; and informs the management and staff of key selling activities.
- Ability to construct, work to and report a quarterly business pan.
- Ability to report standard and requested information relating to activity and outcomes within assigned territories (account profiles and activity, sales call and expense reports, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years prior sales experience preferred in Wound Care products/services.
- In addition, Urology and Diabetes sales experience is highly preferred but not required.
- Prior experience in a territory/sales role.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Polished presentation skills and experience presenting/selling to Physicians, Clinicians and Finance professionals.
- Proficient in the use of all Computer applications such as; Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- BS or BA Degree required.
Comprehensive Base Compensation Package and Monthly Commission
(Commensurate with Experience)
Benefited; Full-Time, Exempt