- Full Time/Contract
- Home Care
- Irvine, CA
Our client is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing targeted, interdisciplinary services for the most vulnerable homeless clients to break or prevent the cycle of homelessness. Our clients Foundation pioneered an innovative and cost-effective solution to advance health and housing stability for the chronically homeless community. To date, our clients housing programs have served 2,316 families and have provided medical and social services to over 20,000 individuals
11:00 PM – 7:30 AM
(Bi-Lingual / Spanish)
The Caregiver will support the Associate Manager of Emergency Housing in the completion of daily operating tasks, client care, and facility maintenance of all emergency house sites.
- Provides evening supervision.
- Complete daily chores to support upkeep of facilities.
- Conduct rounds to check in on clients nightly.
- Attend to and diffuse client and facility crisis situations as they arise.
- Contact supervisor for additional support in crisis situations when needed.
- Remain in consistent communication with supervisor and case managers to maintain continuity of client care.
- Provide additional hours of support when AM of Emergency Housing is out on vacation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year relevant experience
- Experience in oversight of residential facility
- Strong self-management skills
- Must have a valid CA Drivers License
- Ability to work evening hours
- Bi-lingual / Spanish
- Available Openings Include:
- (Los Angeles/Lincoln Park), (Alhambra), (Santa Fe Springs) and (Midway City/Westminster)
$12.00/hr – $13.00/hr
Contract to Hire