- Direct Placement
- El Segundo, CA
Our client is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the U and are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients.
Senior Scheduler – El Segundo
The Senior Scheduler will manage the QGenda scheduling program for the practices located on the west coast. The successful management and implementation of this software is essential to the overall practice success impacting both internal and external customers and clients. This individual will also secondarily support any general administrative duties or projects that may also be assigned and that will support the business activities of the Regional VP of Operations, Regional Practice Directors and Regional Medical Director in support of the practice Physicians.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Become an expert with the QGenda software to insure the proper implementation and use of the resource
- Coordinate all physician scheduling for the Regional Practices based in the west coast
- Manage the implementation and administration of all scheduling rules and requirements to insure proper staffing levels are accomplished while also insuring proper maintenance of paid time off for all practice physicians. The following identifies these primary responsibilities but is not a comprehensive list
- Provide timely management of requests and swaps submitted by radiologists
- Ensure proper skill sets are available on a daily basis to provide required staffing and service delivery
- Update rules as appropriate to maximize product automation
- Maintain repository of rules for continuity of scheduling
- Provide access to schedules to all clients requiring visibility
- Ensure new and departing radiologists are added/deleted
- Provide timely communication to radiologists and clients as schedule changes are made
- Provide training sessions and training communications for internal and external use insuring that all necessary parties are effectively using QGenda to manage and communicate schedule assignments and responsible parties for shift coverages, conference attendance and other duties
- Generate reports from QGenda maintaining proper and equitable distribution of assignments amongst the Radiologists insuring that all physicians are sharing equitably in coverage and assigned duties.
- Effectively communicate and manage communications insuring timely responses are generated regarding all scheduling matters and scheduling changes. These communications are for internal and external purposes to insure all necessary parties are aware of planned coverages and shift assignments.
- Provide monthly reporting regarding data and statistics for each Physician summarizing Shifts Worked, Shifts Off, Extra Shifts Worked, Extra Compensation Earned, Comp Days accrued as well as any other ad hoc reports that may be needed and requested
- Collaborate with Operations Analytics team to incorporate and implement global standards in a timely manner in support of data extracts
- Maintain frequent communication with Practice Directors to ensure awareness of staffing requirements, changes and future goals
- Provide monthly payroll reports to appropriate leadership to ensure proper remuneration to each physician in the Region
- Communicate software change requests made by regional physicians, VP and PDs to QGenda engineer for consideration as upgrade to the product.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with QGenda scheduling software is required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or commensurate experience in fast paced environment requiring multi-tasking and effective management of communication efforts requiring both initiation and follow-up.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a demanding office setting or environment.
- Experience interacting with Physicians is preferred as well as with managing a complicated resource. management environment as it relates to scheduling and coordination of skills to requirements
- Effective and confident computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of and familiarity with cloud based document management and software systems such as Box and Smartsheet.
- Background and/or experience working in a healthcare scheduling environment requiring timely responses to requests and effectively managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
Salary plus Bonus
Salary is commensurate with experience
Monday – Friday
Full Time Direct Hire