- Direct Placement
- White Plains, NY
Our client is a recognized national leader in disposable medical supply delivery since 1968, providing quality supplies, services and support. Specializing in Wound Care, Diabetes, Urology and Enteral products, our client is here to deliver the products, services and support needed to maximize clinical outcomes for providers and patients alike.
Regional Sales Manager; Northwest
Wound Care, Urology & Diabetes Disposable Medical Supplies
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for managing a team of Account Managers in a region. The RSM is also responsible for selling products and services to national and regional organizations. They must be able to manage a team of sales people, setting expectations, assist in growing sales territories, target key accounts, to attain company goals. This individual should maintain records on each key account and communicate as often as required with the Area Vice President
- Develop a sales strategy with the Area Vice President.
- Develop a strategic plan to execute the sales strategy.
- Identify and close new business with the Area Vice President.
- Develop a strategy with Area Vice Presidents of Sales for account penetration of HCP.
- Develop key relationships with large volume HCP.
- Research and understand healthcare reform as it relates to all changes in the managed care landscape.
- Must possess the ability to sell companies DME services utilizing a structured sales process. Ability to identify customer needs as an important part of the selling process. Ability to solicit, negotiate, implement, and maintain a long-term referral-generating relationship with manages care organizations. Must possess the ability to generate acceptable gross profit margins and to maximize revenues.
- Ability to organize and prioritize time and schedule to maximize exposure to key customers within a defined territory. Ability to prospect, identify and qualify new opportunities. Capable of identifying and focusing on priority accounts.
- Ability to effectively network with healthcare professionals, institutions, community agencies, key trade associations, and specific manufacturers to promote value proposition. Able to attend and represent company at trade shows, conferences, association meetings and educational seminars.
- Minimum 5 years' prior sales experience with at least 3 years' experience selling healthcare services
- BS or BA degree; MBA or commensurate experience in another health care
environment is key
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic managerial skills are needed to coordinate efforts of support from multiple disciplines
- Computer skills as required for communication and reports such as e-mail, internet, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Performs any directly related appropriate duties assigned by Area Vice President of Sales, East. Familiarity with Reimbursement.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. of marketing material
- Requires approximately 65-70% overnight travel.
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits Package
(Commensurate with Experience)
Benefited; Full-Time, Exempt