- Full Time/Contract
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is a leading Physician Practice Management company responsible for the business services for a leading University Children's Medical Group the largest pediatric multi-specialty group in the United States and is acclaimed for their leadership in Pediatric and Adolescent health.
ADP Workforce Now | Report Writer | E-Time Experience Required
The Payroll Specialist processes and transmits payroll for the Management Group and its medical group clients. Includes processing of time cards, PAF's retroactive pay, lump sum payments, adjustments and manual checks. Also works closely with the Human Resources Director regarding payroll issues and confidential projects.
Essential Duties of the Position:
- Preparing manual checks and wage statements as needed.
- Data collection, edits, and corrections of time and attendance hours and punches via a timekeeping system
- Sorts and distributes punch detail reports and payroll checks to multiple locations
- Processed bi-weekly payroll batches
- Bi-weekly and monthly distribution of time records and payroll reports
- Maintains employee vacation and sick leave records
- Responsible for resolving payroll discrepancies in a timely manner
- Special projects as needed by demand of business
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Requires a high school diploma and two years of college and/or equivalent
- Minimum three years of recent technical payroll processing experience in a
multi-company, multi-payroll, high volume environment
- Must have outstanding customer service skills, superior time management/prioritization ability, excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer literate
- Previous ADP, Report Writer, E-Time and Intuit skills required
- Knowledge of current Federal and State wage and hours laws
- Microsoft Excel and Work experience
- Ability to multi-task while meeting hectic deadlines is a must
- Must be detail oriented, organized and have excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong team player is a must
- Must be willing and able to work with all levels of employees
- Discretion and confidentiality is a must