- Full Time/Contract
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Our Client is a not-for-profit, rapidly growing Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan serving over 1,138,447 residents of the Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Our client maintains a Positive Team Culture as demonstrated by being voted by Los Angeles News Group readers as "Favorite Overall Company To Work For, "Favorite Training Program, and "Favorite Workplace Culture in their 2014 Winning Workplaces survey.
COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGIST PROVIDER
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager, the Communications Strategist is responsible for directly supporting the organization’s strategic priorities with the planning, development and execution of strategic communications for the Company Provider Network including the development of marketing and communication plans.
This position sets the strategic direction for the development of content for multiple Provider communication mediums by collaborating with marketing and digital communications teams for creative services needs.
- Partner with Provider Services and other departments across the organization to build and execute communication strategies targeting the Company Provider Network.
- Provides key stakeholders with council on strategies, messaging and positioning of optimized content for Provider communication and internal communications.
- Collaborates with Provider Services to align growth objectives of Providers, IPAs, physician networks and leverage on their marketing efforts and goals to continue Company’s efforts in top Provider Satisfaction scores.
- Manage, develop and implement communication plans to fulfill the strategic goals and objectives of assigned business units(s) for all communications stages listed below in an effort to engage Providers in Company’s operations and growth:
- Introduction or launch
- Progress updates
- Closing (if applicable)/reporting and/or impact Writes and edits all Provider marketing communication material including traditional and digital communications focused on utilization of Company services to the Network, including:
- Brainstorming with business units on Provider related outreach and communication plans and strategy, Provider letters,
- Provider related talking points,
- Provider focused brochures,
- Provider focused FAQs, Provider or IPA focused memos,
- Provider focused communication plans,
- Provider focused tool kits, and
- Provider focused newsletters/e-newsletter.
- Serves as the communications lead for all new Provider focused marketing programs and marketing materials, including providing communications support, writing and production of communications for Provider specific issues.
- Works with Communications Writers and Creative Services (Marketing and Digital Services) teams and/or outside vendors to deliver final products to internal client(s).
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously within established scope, schedule and budget while meeting or exceeding established KPIs
- Collaborates with Company business units to align growth objectives of Network Development and Provider Service supported departments (UM, CM, BH, etc.).
- Works with Marketing Trainer to train Provider Services Representatives on Marketing Communication resources, including processes and collateral needs.
- Any other duties as required by Chief of Marketing Sr. Director of Product Marketing or Marketing and Communications Manager to ensure Health Plan operations are successful.
- Ensure the privacy and security of PHI (Protected Health Information) as outlined in Company's policies and procedures relating to HIPAA compliance.
Other Knowledge/Skills Required:
- Must possess strong knowledge of Provider networks or health care industry
- Proven success in developing and managing traditional and new media marketing campaigns for IPAs, physicians and/or physician groups
- Proven ability to work independently writing, creating and implementing communications plans and deliverables, for overall organization, individual departments, CEO and executive team
- Excellent communications skills, including strong command of written communications.
- Ability to work well as part of a team within a highly collaborative atmosphere, including local and corporate entities
- Passionate about marketing, digital communication and emerging digital trends.
- Must have the ability to acclimate to any new environment under high pressure.
- Must be a creative thinker and a solutions thinker
- Must possess flexibility with planning and implementation processes and changes.
- Must have a high degree of patience, excellent interpersonal/communication skills and sensitivity to a multi-cultural environment and community
- Expertise in HTML, Adobe Suite of Products, social media tools and content management systems
Full time (M-F)
Contract to Hire