- Direct Placement
- Garden Grove, CA
Our client is a leading provider of third-party billing and collections, specializing in Home Infusion Claims. For over thirteen-years, our client has provided results oriented reimbursement solutions for many of the nations leading Home Infusion Therapy providers.
COLLECTIONS, IV INFUSION / ONCOLOGY CLAIMS
Under minimal supervision, responsible for collecting payments for medical claims on behalf of clients to generate collection fees (revenue) for Company.
Duties include the review of assigned accounts to evaluate "collectability "; determining process required to obtain reimbursement for services; prioritizing and managing collection activity; and obtaining appropriate reimbursement for client's services from third party payers and patients.
- Collect reasonable percent of accounts assigned within a specified timeframe (based on Company goals).
- Manage the collection activity of assigned accounts to ensure timely processing and maximum collection results.
- Review accounts to identify "uncollectable " A/R and provide detail to client per Company procedures.
- Contact third party payers to recover unpaid or partially paid claims on behalf of clients per Company's accepted practices and in compliance with all state and federal laws pertaining to such actions.
- Bill or resubmit claims as needed for collection including all secondary claims per specific third party payer regulations and state and federal medical billing guidelines.
- Provide third party payers with supporting information or documentation necessary for payment of claims and/or any other account follow-up (dictated by Company and client procedures) required to recover payments within the required timeframe.
- Contact patients on behalf of clients for payment of copays, deductibles and/or non-covered services.
- Maintain all accounts receivable records, cash reports and client information per Company policies.
- Verify and report accurate cash collection information per Company procedures.
- Provide customer service support to clients as required and dictated by Company.
- Maintain client confidentiality agreements per Company policy.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
3 – 5 years third party payer reimbursement experience in healthcare industry (billing and collections). Must have a comprehensive understanding of insurance company policies and procedures (preferably in federal, state and commercial industry).
Computer knowledge required with a basic understanding of Microsoft word and Excel. Must be an effective communicator with strong organizational and project management skills. Should have experience in "customer service " and an ability to work with a variety of clients and client's staff.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Commensurate with Experience
- Monthly Commission Paid on all Cash In
- Full benefits including; Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and 401k Profit Sharing
Full Time, Benefited Position