- Full Time/Contract
- San Juan Capistrano, CA
Our client is a is a nonprofit integrated delivery system that includes multiple top hospitals, health plans and freestanding ambulatory surgery centers in Orange and Los Angeles Counties. An innovator in healthcare delivery, our client focuses on evidence-based, best practice medicine and has gained widespread recognition for their approach in healthcare.
POSITION TITLE & LOCATION
Medical Assistant Back Office
San Juan Capistrano
- Temp required for Leave of Absence coverage.
- Duration of assignment at least two months. Could be extended based on needs of department.
- M-F / 8am to 5pm
- May cover Peds, Internal Medicine, and Family Practice
- Venipuncture skills a plus but not required
- Duties will include but not limited to vitals, injections (including vaccines,) EKG, Breathing tests (will train,) Procedures/set up, Messages/In-Basket
- Pay rate $18
Qualifications/Skills: Qualified candidate must excel in interpersonal communication and customer service and be able to work both independently and as part of a team. Candidate must also excel in organization and attention to details and follow through. Additionally, they must have the ability to problem solve to logical conclusion and demonstrate initiative and responsibility. Must be able to effectively and clearly communicate (written and verbal).
Experience: Prior experience in an ambulatory care environment.
Education: Minimum high school graduate or equivalent. Certificate from an accredited Medical Assisting program. CPR for healthcare provider card.