- Full Time/Contract
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Our Client is a not-for-profit, rapidly growing Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan serving over 1,138,447 residents of the Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Our client maintains a Positive Team Culture as demonstrated by being voted by Los Angeles News Group readers as "Favorite Overall Company to Work For”, "Favorite Training Program”, and "Favorite Workplace Culture” in their 2014 Winning Workplaces survey.
Manager, Communications (Web & Internal)
Under the direction of the Sr. Director of Marketing & Product Management, the Communications Manager (Web & Internal) is responsible for oversight and execution of the strategy and planning for the corporate website, corporate social media accounts and a robust internal communications program including, a corporate Intranet. This position uses market data, research and emerging technologies/strategies to develop online marketing and communication plans for member, provider, community and internal. Lead a 4-person web team to effectively promote and increase visibility of the organization's strategic programs and messages to both external and internal audiences; set the strategic direction for the development of online campaigns, managing the creative development and regulatory process; and providing overall project management. The Communications Manager (Web) also supports the Sr. Director of Marketing & Product Management to develop and drive the marketing plans for all 's products including, Medi-Cal, Medicare, and any new products.
- Drive the strategy, planning, development and execution to drive high engagement and traffic to internal and external websites and corporate social media communities.
- Manage a 4-person web team from these functional areas: social media, web, internal communications and texting.
- Oversee and lead the development of creative collaterals to execute the marketing plans:
- Review, prioritize and assign the creative projects to the communications team.
- Provide strategic direction to the in-house communications team for the development of creative materials.
- Provide overall project management for all projects to ensure the deadlines and objectives are met.
- Ensure consistency in the use of all developed art, program names and message throughout all marketing pieces.
- Collaborate with correspondent departments to develop, launch and manage new digital Member communications programs for all lines of businesses. Manage all vendors of digital member communication.
- Text messaging
- Mobile apps
- Lead the content strategy, execution and oversight of the corporate website – internal and external:
- Work with department stakeholders to launch key programs and ensure all content is updated
- Apply best practices to ensure high engagement on sites and complete optimization of content to reach targeted audiences
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to ensure website meets all regulatory requirements and regulatory deadlines
- Collaborate with the Communications teams to ensure all graphics, images and videos are updated and within brand/style
- Develop the corporate social media strategy for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and You Tube:
- Collaborate with multiple department stakeholders to develop monthly editorial calendars to drive engagement and growth of community (i.e. followers, subscribers, etc.)
- Continuously monitor all social media communities to ensure engagement follows Social Media Policy, escalating to senior management when necessary.
- Apply best practices to ensure the continuous growth of communities
- Evaluate social media tools and manage vendor relationships
- Develop customized training plans for the creative team and manage the progress while reporting the results.
- Ensure the privacy and security of PHI (Protected Health Information) as outlined in 's policies and procedures relating to HIPAA compliance.
- Any other duties as required to ensure successful health plan operations.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in a related field with emphasis in marketing and communications, copywriting and creative development.
- Five to eight (5-8) years' experience including management of an in-house marketing and communications team, and in copywriting and creative development.
- Knowledge of health plan operations, marketing or health plan benefit design required.
- Must possess strong knowledge of marketing and communications in the managed care industry.
- Experience managing multiple large scope campaigns and programs with a high-volume of required deliverables.
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, copywriting, and communication skills.
- Must have a high degree of patience, excellent interpersonal/communication skills and sensitivity to a multi-cultural environment and community.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred. Intermediate knowledge and experience in system applications including Adobe Creative Suite applications (InDesign, Acrobat, etc.) preferred.
COMPENSATION POSITION CLASSIFICATION
- Manager, Communications (Internal)
- Manager, Communications (External/Web)