- Full Time/Contract
- General Office
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
MAIL ROOM PROCESSOR
Under the general direction of the Facilities Supervisor, the Mailroom Processor is responsible for Mailroom including mailroom coordination; collecting, sorting, delivering and receiving outgoing and interdepartmental mail packages and products; storage room/warehouse maintenance; inventory tracking; product distribution; and assist with conference room set ups.
- Open, sort and route incoming letters, packages and other materials/deliveries according to departmental and receiving specifications
- Weigh, prepare and stamp outgoing mailings in a cost effective, efficient manner using mailing machines and microcomputers for addressing.
- Track and report on postage accounting, including FedEx, UPS and internal accounts.
- Operate and maintain all mailing equipment, and coordinate with equipment vendors for service and maintenance.
- Provide relevant USPS information to Company.
- Document the use of Mailroom equipment and provide training to others.
- Make duplicate copies of office correspondence using duplicating equipment. Operate the central Company fax machine informing recipients of incoming faxes.
- Provide internal distribution of copying, mailing, printing and facsimile supplies.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all Company correspondence.
- Run errands; drive and deliver letters, packages, and products to the County and other locations using the Company van; including off-site/on-site storage coordination.
- Perform inventory control duties for Operations Department and Company as a whole. This would include physical counts of inventory.
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure Health Plan operations are successfull
- Ensure the privacy and security of PHI (Protected Health Information) as outlined in Company's policies and procedures relating to HIPAA compliance.
- Sort all return mail and input data into corresponding database on a daily basis.
- Daily confirmation of outsourced mailings to fulfillment vendors and audit of mailing quantities.
- Daily auditing of at least 15% of all outgoing mail.
- Daily auditing of 15% of outgoing Medhok mail.
- Inventory tracking and ordering of all supplies for supply rooms and mailroom.
- Stock and fill, maintain and clean supply rooms.
- Track and order all paper supplies for the building
- Filling individual departments paper supply request.
- Create and generate kits labels from CRM for use and the creation of materials sent to members.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possession of a valid California Drivers License and automobile insurance.
- Must qualify and maintain driving record in order to drive company vehicles based on Company insurance company standard of no more than three (3) points
- One (1) year varied clerical experience in a customer service environment
- Familiar with MS Office and Windows XP
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Familiar with U.S. Postal Office procedures preferred
Monday – Friday (days)
Full Time; Contract