- Direct Placement
- Chicago, IL
Our client is a recognized national leader in disposable medical supply delivery since 1968, providing quality supplies, services and support. Specializing in Wound Care, Diabetes, Urology and Enteral products, our client is here to deliver the products, services and support needed to maximize clinical outcomes for providers and patients alike.
Urology Account Manager
(Urology/Catheter Sales Experience Required)
The Urology Account Manager is responsible for the development and execution of a comprehensive sales plan to fully support the sales Urology Products offered within the established territory. Generates new business that supports the company’s goals and objectives for both new and existing accounts. Utilizes exceptional communication skills in selling to both clinical and finance level professionals. Provides accurate and detailed customer service, account and product education to all clients. Creates and presents all required reporting to Management in a timely manner.
- Ability to sell the company’s services utilizing a structured sales process. Ability to identify customer needs as an important part of the selling process. Ability to develop a progressive, long-term, referral generating relationship with the customer
- Calling on spina-bifida clinics, urology centers rehab centers, and large urology clinics.
- Conducting sales presentations, in-services and developing strong relationships with key decision makers
- Maintaining existing relationships and presenting new products and services
- Working closely with our Territory Account Managers and Operational Teams to continue to provide exceptional service
- Provide timely reporting and analysis of business activity and conditions within assigned accounts
- Ability to construct, work to and report a quarterly business pan.
- Ability to report standard and requested information relating to activity and outcomes within assigned territories (account profiles and activity, sales call and expense reports, etc.)
- Minimum two years prior sales experience necessary selling Urology medical supplies
- Track record of success and ability to demonstrate sales growth and quota attainment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency; especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Due to the nature of the position, clean driving record, reliable transportation, the ability to drive a car and travel 90% of each day. Interaction with healthcare providers on site is required.
- Proficient in the use of all Computer applications such as; Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- BS or BA Degree required.
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits Package
(Commensurate with Experience)
Benefited; Full-Time, Exempt