- Direct Placement
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is a leading Physician Practice Management company responsible for the business services for a leading University Children's Medical Group – the largest pediatric multi-specialty group in the United States and is acclaimed for their leadership in Pediatric and Adolescent health.
FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS
The Analyst assists in the preparation of internal/external financial reports, weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual financial analysis materials and provides ad hoc analysis. The Analyst works independently and is a key driver for operational improvement and analytics for the Finance team. This position prepares detailed reports and projects as requested by the Manager and Controller.
|Computer System Skills:|
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel functions
- Good leadership skills with a team oriented approach
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required, preferably in business or finance. Master's degree a plus.
- At least 3 years' experience in corporate accounting or financial planning and analysis.
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits Package
Full-Time (M-F) / Direct Hire