- Full Time/Contract
- Member Services
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
1. Develop and maintain a community resource database to assist all IEHP Members.
2. Work cooperatively with Disability Community Representatives to acquire, develop, maintain, and update information on community resources.
3. Provide IEHP Members with information and assistance in finding community resources.
4. Provide community resource information to internal IEHP staff.
5. Participate in Interdisciplinary Care Team meetings.
6. Advocate for member benefits, care access, referrals and medication status.
7. Educate Members on health plan orientation, accessing services, pharmacy exemption requests, advocacy, and referral process.
8. Document activities in CRM, MedHOK and other database systems.
9. Develop and maintain good working relationships and cooperate actively with External Community Program Representatives, Disability Community Representatives, department staff, and internal departments to meet department goals.
10. Assist with departmental office administration coordination, including word processing and other computerized applications, record management and general overall office management.
11. Monitor / create special projects performance reports
12. Maintain and monitor Alternative Format Program and updated information for the CORE database.
13. Coordinate non Medical Interpreter services through outside vendors to accommodate members.
14. Process Language Services invoices and track expenditures.
15. Perform any other duties as assigned to ensure Disability and Cultural and Linguistic Programs operations are successful. Ensure the privacy and security of PHI (Protected Health Information) as outlined in IEHP’s policies and procedures relating to HIPAA compliance. 16. Any other duties as required to ensure Health Plan operations are successful. 17. Ensure the privacy and security of PHI (Protected Health Information) as outlined in IEHP’s policies and procedures relating to HIPAA compliance.
Education/License: High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred. Possession of a valid California Drivers License and valid automobile insurance required. Experience: Three or more years of demonstrated experience in an office environment, at a professional level. Demonstrate superior interpersonal and administrative skills commensurate with years of experience. Prior customer service experience desired. Knowledge/Skills Required: Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.). Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong organization skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both within and outside of the organization. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Physical Activities: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
Commitment to Team Culture:
The IEHP Team environment requires a Team Member to participate in the IEHP Team Culture. A Team Member demonstrates support of the Culture by developing professional and effective working relationships that include elements of respect and cooperation with Team Members, Members and associates outside of our organization