- Full Time/Contract
- Case Management
- Renton, WA
Care Manager RN
CLIENT COMPANY OVERVIEW
Our client prides itself on delivering comprehensive care to Medicare, Medicaid, and complex-needs patients, with a focus on the underserved population. For well over a decade they work in concert with patients, providers, and health plans. It's all about the harmony of a patient's care, health, and dignity
Acts as an advocate to patients. An autonomous role that coordinates and manages tasks/interventions associated with the patient's care plan. Manages patients by providing high frequency of outbound contacts with patient and/or their responsible party or their caregiver. Works with multi-disciplinary care team to develop interventions/changes to care plan in response to patient's health care and psycho-social needs
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid reporting requirements preferred.
- Documents patient care plan tasks, goals, and interventions.
- Assist with identification of high risk patients that require a high frequency of care coordination and contact
- Perform outbound calls to patients approved by the multi-disciplinary team
- Must document significant specialty and diagnostic services and outcomes in patient care plan.
- Identifies caregiver training needs and tracks impact of needs and or training
- Assist with discharge planning/coordination to ensure all post-discharge services required are in place and patient has scheduled post-discharge appointment
- Identifies the appropriate utilization of resources across the continuum of care
- Maintains patient/caregiver care plan compliance reporting. Submits reports to interdisciplinary care team weekly.
- Participates in quality improvement and evaluation processes
- Coordinates and directs the retrieval of diagnostic results from specialty referrals back to the clinic
- Works closely with the Pharmacy Benefit Manager and community pharmacies to help coordinate medication accessibility and medication refills.
- Demonstrates the ability to triage and apply critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; demonstrates ability to perform multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision and meets deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Prior UM experience a plus.
- Current RN License in good standing in the state of practice required.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an acute care setting as a health care professional in a clinical area
COMPENSATION | POSITION CLASSIFICATION
- $60,000 – $70,000
- Monday – Friday (days)
- Contract/project – possible temp to hire