- Full Time/Contract
- Beverly Hills, CA
Since 1902, our Client’s hospital has focused on providing the highest quality healthcare available and in 2009 was named one of "America’s Best Hospitals . Today, our client delivers word-class medicine to the Los Angeles community and to patients from across the United States and around the world.
JOB TITLE & LOCATION
(Foundation Operations/Medical Director)
Beverly Hills, CA
The Administrative Assistant provides support for the Executive Director, Medical Group Operations and/or Operations Manager(s) by performing general clerical and administrative duties. The Administrative Assistant may also coordinate the operations training programs, employee recognition program and incentive programs for Foundation staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative support by scheduling appointments and meetings, filing, opening/sorting mail, composing memos, minutes and routine correspondence, generating reports, ordering office supplies, managing bulk mail jobs, etc.
- Coordinates the Foundation operations training, including the scheduling of trainers, preparation of training materials, design and distribution of forms and certificates, scheduling of students, maintaining database of training manuals and overseeing their periodic review and updates.
- Maintains all record-keeping associated with the Foundation staff incentive program, including attendance reports, patient satisfaction grids and missing charges tracking. Prepares materials for distribution to staff regarding progress towards goals. Obtains incentive gift certificates in advance of presentation.
- Coordinates Employee Recognition Program for MNS, including solicitation of nominations from staff and management, preparation of ballots for committee review, drafting follow-up letters, organization of photos and all other recognition events.
- Maintain timesheets and performs edits in the Kronos Time and Attendance System for managers and for selected personnel; distribute copies of the vacation/sick/personal time report to the managers.
- Receive invoices, match with packing slips, and code for accounts payable.
- Manage projects on behalf of the medical group and foundation, including but not limited to payroll, distributing reports, transcribing correspondence, scheduling meetings.
- Travels (locally) on occasion to oversee set-up of meetings, tele-conferences and to attend meetings on an as-needed basis.
- Serve as back-up to the Receptionist and other Administrative Assistants.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma with some college preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years progressive administrative/secretarial experience in a busy office environment, preferably in healthcare.
- Computer literacy to include proficient use of Windows to include MS Word, Excel and Outlook; type 50-60 wpm; proven team worker with excellent customer relations skills.
- Advanced skills and experience scheduling complex high-level meetings using Outlook.
- Experienced in the set-up and coordination of Web and Teleconference meetings.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience taking and preparing meeting minutes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and manage complex projects. Must be detail oriented and have excellent follow-through.
- Valid CA Drivers’ license and proof of automobile insurance required.
Full Time, Contract