- Full Time/Contract
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
The Administrative Assistant (Reception) will represent the department in a friendly and professional manner, while demonstrating sound judgment during everyday situations that may arise in the Reception area. Ensure that callers and visitors needs are responded to in an accurate and timely manner. The Administrative Assistant must ensure communications with internal and external customers run smoothly and that Reception operational policies and procedures, including security protocols are followed. The Administrative Assistant is also responsible for providing administrative support to the Member Services Management Team.
1. Responsible for supporting COMPANY'S Team Members with inquiries, support departments with daily activities such as greeting applicants/interviewees, new employees, vendors, deliveries, and reporting any security concerns to Facilities.
2. Responsible for greeting and appropriately directing all guests that visit the COMPANY'S facilities and maintain guest sign-in binder. Support different departments in coordinating groups of visitors, including large groups of visitors for COMPANY'S community meetings, COMPANY'S committees' meetings, facilities projects, etc. Receptionist will also assist with escorting guest to their meeting locations.
3. Responsible for answering and accurately routing all calls received from Members, Providers, Vendors, etc.
4. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive Member information, as well as COMPANY'S Team Member information.
5. Ensure that any security concerns are communicated to Member Services Management and Facilities to be addressed promptly.
6. Responsible for accurately forwarding or delivering documents to the appropriate department.
7. Coordinate Member and potential Member walk-ins that come into the COMPANY'S facility on the customer Relations Management System (CRM)see Team Member from different departments to ensure the correct department is contacted (EA Unit, Member Services, Medicare Sales, etc.)
8. Responsible for opening Reception area and maintaining reception materials stocked, and organized at all times.
9. Responsible for following process and protocols pertaining after-hours sign-in binder, name tags, access cards to team members and vendors, etc.
10. Maintain accurate tracking log of access cards issued. Responsible for following department procedures for visitor documents, packages and mailed received, etc.
11. Responsible for assisting in coordinating the Member Services bimonthly department activities (preparing sign in sheets, taking minutes, making copies for the meeting, etc.).
12. Maintain the Team Members recognition database and prepare recognition awards to be distributed to individual Team Members.
13. Assist Member Services Administrative Assistants with department correspondence id needed.
14. Prepare individual and team recognition awards for the Quality Recognition Breakfast. Reception is required to assist with the set-up and clean-up of the Breakfast.
15. Assist Member Services Administrative Assistants with department correspondence, as needed. Prepare MSR interview folders including Resume, Phone Screen, and all interview questions necessary.
16. Responsible for coordinating various copying projects for the department, as necessary. Responsible for maintenance of files, records and other reference data in accordance with approved procedures.
17. Assist the Quality and Training Unit with preparing training materials (binders, tabs, copies), as needed.
18. Responsible for coordinating car wash drop off and pick up of keys and sending notification emails to COMPANY'S Team Members.
19. Support external departments with Data Entry and maintain record if all inventory received and inventory produced from the Reception team.
20. Collect all documents for scanning on a monthly basis from both Reception Areas, such as: Visitor/Contractor Sign-in sheets, access badge checkout log, Mailroom Tracking Log, Lost and found log etc.
21. Responsible for issuing refunds to Team Members who lose money to the vending machines located throughout the building. This includes keeping track of all refunds and updating the balance of the petty cash.
22. Responsible for coordinating Temporary Employee's paychecks on Friday's and sending out e-mail notifications to Temporary Staff Members. Maintain accurate log of all checks that are picked-up in West Reception.
23. Keep track and maintain the Log of all lost and found items that are turned into Reception.
24. Demonstrate a commitment to LEAN by participating/implementing a process improvement project in the business unit(s).
25. Demonstrate a commitment to understand and adhere to the Regulatory requirements as they relate to the business unit(s)
26. Demonstrate commitment to Team Member Engagement by participating in projects/tasks/activities that promote Team Member excitement and enthusiasm for their role, increased work effort, and commitment to the organization.
27. Any other duties as required to ensure the Health Plan operations are successful.
28. Ensure the privacy and security of PHI (Protected Health Information) as outlined in COMPANY'S's policies and procedures relating to HIPAA compliance.
29. Experience in Outlook Calender management and core scheduling
30. Meeting facilitation and coordination, webex scheduling; new member and contractor on-boading coordinator, form completion; TMARF's lunch orders, equipment
31. Meeting and actiion item documentation, fullfill suppply requests and orders
Education/License: Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent required. Experience: A minimum of one (1) year experience in a receptionist position capacity. A minimum of one year prior experience in an office environment required. Customer service experience preferred. Knowledge/Skills Required: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
Bilingual-written and verbal is a plus. Understanding of, and sensitivity to, a multi-cultural community. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment required.
Typing 35 words per minute, telephone courtesy, high degree of patience, skilled data input. Good knowledge of general office procedures and practices, office equipment, and capable of accurately maintaining records and filing system. Knowledge of PC applications such as Word, Excel, Publisher desired