- Full Time/Contract
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Our Client is a not-for-profit, rapidly growing Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan serving over 1,138,447 residents of the Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Our client maintains a Positive Team Culture as demonstrated by being voted by Los Angeles News Group readers as "Favorite Overall Company to Work For”, "Favorite Training Program”, and "Favorite Workplace Culture” in their 2014 Winning Workplaces survey.
Administrative Assistant – ILDS
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Manager, Independent Living & Diversity Services. The Administrative Assistant is also responsible for working in partnership with Community Representatives and Coordinator's to complete projects and coordinate the daily functions as they relate to the Disability Program's operation. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to the Disability Program by scheduling meetings, maintaining electronic filing systems, calendaring, and performing unit administrative support.
- Perform a broad range of administrative duties for the Disability Program demonstrating initiative and sound of judgment in handling confidential information.
- Assist in the coordination of departmental office administration, including word processing and other computerized applications; record management; and general overall office management.
- Coordinate departmental and Committee meetings including preparing sign-in sheets, agenda, meeting rooms, meeting minutes and meeting documents. Assist in coordinating items to be presented by team members and upload presentations.
- Place office supply orders and maintain inventory. Ensure orders are complete and accurate, including verifying materials received and reconciling discrepancies.
- Coordinate one-on-one meetings, annual reviews, training sessions and ad hoc meetings.
- Responsible to complete Team Member Access Request Forms and administrative department orientation for new Team Members.
- Prepares and coordinates plans for visitors including access badges, internet access and directional maps.
- Prepares and coordinates travel arrangements including travel requests, itineraries, and reimbursement requests.
- Act as primary liaison to Human Resources, Mailroom, Helpdesk, and Facilities to coordinate and assist with support request.
- Act as primary departmental telephone contact for Company and Inland Empire Disabilities Collaborative and triage messages as necessary.
- Responsible to receive and distribute departmental mail in a timely manner.
- Any other duties as required to ensure Health Plan operations are successful.
Ensure the privacy and security of PHI (Protected Health Information) as outlined in Company's policies and procedures relating to HIPAA compliance