- Full Time/Contract
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Our Client is a not-for-profit, rapidly growing Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan serving over 1,138,447 residents of the Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Our client maintains a Positive Team Culture as demonstrated by being voted by Los Angeles News Group readers as "Favorite Overall Company to Work For”, "Favorite Training Program”, and "Favorite Workplace Culture” in their 2014 Winning Workplaces survey.
Administrative Assistant – I.T.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the IT Director and management staff to complete projects and generally coordinate the daily functions as they relate to the Director's responsibility for overall health plan administration.
1. Perform a broad range of administrative duties for the IT Director(s) and management staff, use initiative and judgment in handling sensitive and confidential details.
2. Assist in the coordination of departmental office administration, including word processing and other computerized applications; record management; and general overall office management.
3. Maintain appointment schedule, distribute all directed correspondence, and establish priorities with the Director of IT on a daily basis.
4. Any other duties as required to ensure Health Plan operations are successful.
5. Ensure the privacy and security of PHI (Protected Health Information) as outlined in
6. Company's policies and procedures relating to HIPAA compliance.
7. Place office supply orders and maintain inventory. Ensure orders are complete and accurate, including verifying materials received and reconciling discrepancies.
8. Act as a resource for the ADP time card system and ensure all Team Members are set up appropriately.
9. Responsible for receiving and distributing departmental mail in a timely manner.
10. Coordinate one-on-one meetings, annual reviews, training sessions and ad hoc meetings.
11. Responsible for completing Team Member Access Request Forms and administrative department orientation for new Team Members.
12. Prepares and coordinates plans for visitors including access badges, internet access and directional maps.
13. Prepares and coordinates travel arrangements including travel requests, itineraries, and reimbursement requests.
14. Act as department liaison to Human Resources Department to schedule interviews and ensure annual reviews are submitted timely.
15. Act as department liaison to Facilities, Mailroom and Helpdesk to coordinate and assist with support requests.
16. Research hardware/software for purchase as requested
|High School diploma or equivalent required.|
|Five or more years of experience in an office environment, including microcomputer applications.|
|Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook, sufficient for use in all aspects of an office environment. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and changing priorities. Ability to work independently with little direction. Ability to work well in a team environment.|
COMPENSATION | POSITION CLASSIFICATION
- Contract to Hire