- Full Time/Contract
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Our Client is a not-for-profit, rapidly growing Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan serving over 1,138,447 residents of the Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Our client maintains a Positive Team Culture as demonstrated by being voted by Los Angeles News Group readers as "Favorite Overall Company to Work For”, "Favorite Training Program”, and "Favorite Workplace Culture” in their 2014 Winning Workplaces survey.
Administrative Assistant – Compliance
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Director of Compliance. The Administrative Assistant is also responsible for working in partnership with the Compliance Managers and Compliance Team Members to complete tasks and coordinate the daily functions as they relate to Compliance Department operations to ensure processes run efficiently.
- Perform a broad range of administrative duties to support the Director of Compliance and the Compliance team, demonstrating initiative and sound judgment in handling confidential information.
- Assist in the coordination of departmental office administration, including word processing and other computerized applications, record management, and general overall office management.
- Coordinate Department and Management meetings including preparing sign in sheets, preparing agendas, reserving meeting rooms, meeting minutes, meeting handouts, and meeting records/documentation.
- Act as primary administrative support to the Compliance Committee, including but not limited to maintenance of Committee Member and meeting invitee list, scheduling committee meetings and activities, conference room setup, committee meeting minutes, maintenance of committee action tracking log, maintenance of Committee Member Attendance Record, and committee meeting packet assembly.
- Maintain department inventory including placing office supply orders. Ensure orders are complete and accurate, including verifying materials received and reconciling discrepancies.
- Coordinate and schedule various meeting requests for the Director of Compliance, Management, and Team Members.
- Document and submit business card forms, cell phone request forms, hardware software request forms, and name tag forms.
- Responsible to receive and distribute departmental mail daily in a timely manner.
- Coordinate Introductory and Annual Employee Review Process for Managerial Staff and Team Members.
- Responsible for the Team Member on-boarding process including ensuring necessary system access is obtained, creating new Team Member binders, and coordinating any orientation activities as necessary.
- Prepares and coordinates travel arrangements including travel requests, itineraries, expenditures, and reimbursement requests. Maintain itinerary tracker.
- Act as department liaison to Facilities, Mailroom, and Helpdesk to coordinate and assist with support requests.
- Maintain department attendance calendar and reporting attendance information as a daily operation. Create attendance calendar reports as requested.
- Any other duties as required to ensure Health Plan operations are successful.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Three or more years of experience in an office environment
- Proficient use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Demonstrate superior interpersonal and administrative skills commensurate with years of experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook, sufficient for use in all aspects of an office environment. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Contract / Temp