- Direct Placement
- Garden Grove, CA
Our client is a leading provider of third-party billing and collections, specializing in Home Infusion Claims. For over thirteen-years, our client has provided results oriented reimbursement solutions for many of the nations leading Home Infusion Therapy providers.
Accounts Receivable Representative
Under general supervision, responsible for collecting payments for medical claims on behalf of clients to generate collection fees (revenue) for Company.
Duties include the review of assigned accounts to evaluate "collectability "; determining process required to obtain reimbursement for services; prioritizing and managing collection activity; and obtaining appropriate reimbursement for client’s services from third party payers and patients.
- Collect reasonable percent of accounts assigned within a specified timeframe (based on Company goals).
- Manage the collection activity of assigned accounts to ensure timely processing and maximum collection results.
- Review accounts to identify "uncollectable " A/R and provide detail to clients per Company procedures.
- Contact third party payers to recover unpaid or partially paid claims on behalf of clients per Company’s accepted practices and in compliance with all state and federal laws pertaining to such actions.
- Bill or resubmit claims as needed for collection including all secondary claims per specific third party payer regulations and state and federal medical billing guidelines.
- Provide third party payers with supporting information or documentation necessary for payment of claims and/or any other account follow-up (dictated by Company and client procedures) required to recover payments within the required timeframe.
- Contact patients on behalf of clients for payment of copays, deductibles and/or non-covered services.
- Maintain all accounts receivable records, cash reports and client information per Company policies.
- Verify and report accurate cash collection information per Company procedures.
- Provide customer service support to clients as required and dictated by Company.
- Maintain client confidentiality agreements per Company policy.
- Periodically assist in training of new externs and AR Clerks brought on to assist in ongoing client projects.
- May also be required to participate in various client projects as needed.
- Ensure project procedures are adhered to and competed within the allotted timeframes set by MARS management.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- 1 – 3 years experience in medical billing and collections or related knowledge. Basic understanding of general medical terminology.
- Experience in home healthcare, specialty pharmacy preferred
- Professional and well-spoken and motivated by achievement.
- Ability to maintain productivity standards of 50/60 claims daily
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- MONTHLY BONUS PAID ON ALL CASH-IN
- Full benefits including; Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and 401k Profit Sharing
- Computer knowledge required with intermediate level understanding of Microsoft word and Excel. Must be an effective communicator with strong organizational and project management skills.
Full Time, Benefited Position
$15.00/hr + Commission